Your Corinth Elementary School Counselors are Wini Beech and Leslie Hall.
Our personal goal as the school counselors is to provide a warm and safe environment where each person can learn to love who they are and to facilitate those coping skills needed for everyday life. Each day is a new day. We want our students to know that we care about them as a person and that they are valued.
We welcome any questions or concerns that our parents have and can be reached by phone at 662-286-5245 or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why Do Kids Need School Counseling?
- What Do Elementary School Counselors Do?
- Elementary School Counselors Help Children...
- How Does a Student See the School Counselor?
- School Counselor Links to Useful Websites
- Counseling Referral Form and School Counseling Consent Form